Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Good weeks!

Hello everyone!  It's so great to be able to share my week with you all!! So last MondayI hurt my ankle playing soccer (fyi almost won #chairsoccer).  Anyways, this week has been slow but nevertheless, we were able to see some old investigators in the area and were able to put their street name into our iPads and come up with everyone that the missionary's have talked with on that street which is sweet!  We were able to find out that one of them has a huge testimony of Joseph smith and knows he is a Prophet of God so we're excited!

We have been showing all the members the Mormon Message New Years - Look Not Behind Thee video and been having them set up goals for this year and it's been great! Also we push for them to invite friends! So
hopefully we will see more missionary work in this area!

We found out that our new mission president and his wife will be coming out in July! So excited!!  Their last name is Alexander and they're from Alpine, Utah! Super excited for them!

Since I have been resting this week, I have blasted through the Book of Mormon and am now in Ether 10!  So exciting!! I love the Book of Mormon and am more excited for people to hear about it!!  Also, I would suggest everyone to pray for the missionary's in Paris...they need your love! Thanks!!

So after hurting my ankle I thought "what is the best way to help my self get healthy again?" I thought of a cane and so I went to the thrift store and got one! Now, after I got one I thought "if my ankle might heal I would never be able to use that cane again" so I decided to use my mind in a way that it hasn't been used in a while! I thought "if I make it into a selfie-stick like my other pole I could keep it forever and use it for a cane/selfie stick for all eternity!"  Now I would like to share with you how that looks! (So excited)!!!

Well, I'm grateful for all the letters and love I receive from you all and encouragement!!  Love you all! Let me know if there is anything I can do!




No comments:

Post a Comment