Friday, November 21, 2014

My weekly post

Well, I took like 10 - 15 minutes trying to start this gig and it's probably the most stressful thing I do out here in the mission field but I'm ready now.

So this week started off very slow.  On Monday we didn't have any plans and
as a result we cleaned the house like we are supposed to! Next comes
the crazy Tuesday's... president calls and wants to talk with us😨 Don't
worry...he just wanted to interview us so that was neat we were able to
have some good one on one with him!

Well on Wednesday we met this guy named Cody! He seemed so into our
church it was a little suspicious but don't worry I was on the case. 

Then on Thursday we went back to visit him when we got there we noticed a certain man with him that looked like a baptist preacher😱. That's right - we were set up!  They wanted to bash us with there bibles but me and Elder Smith were able to take control and calm them down!

Good news we were able to set a baptism date with Max and he is a 5
out of 5 so it's gonna happen!!!! Yay! We're very excited for him!

Umm this sweet winter storm kinda came through and it got really chilly the last couple days but it was exciting cause I got to show my winter blood and be like "I'm warm I lived in Utah!" Hahaha 

#howwedo
#hinthint

Okay so we had a dinner appointment at sister Chues this week.  She has
7 children under the age of 10😁 holy smokes are they nuts!  She is so
nice and so are her children but they were freaking nuts! I kinda
thought they were monkeys because they would surround me and then they
would run off with like my name tag or my iPad! And just play with it
and laugh and then bring it back then they would do it again and
attack me.  Anyways, sister Chue is only 29 years of age and is doing really good for having 7 kids destroy her house everyday!

Anyways sorry for the short letter but hope all is well! Love Elder Nelson
Thanks again for all the love I receive from you all!

#turndownforlife






No comments:

Post a Comment