Monday, November 24, 2014

Here's my weekly letter to all my loved ones!

Here's my weekly letter to all my loved ones!

Well I would like to start off with saying I have loved the area I have served in and have learned a lot here! Now I am moving to another area ... I am getting transferred! Yay!  I'm excited for the first move in the mission field! I am jacked up to move on! This area has been great but
it's time for me to learn some more somewhere else!  
Anyways I will be leaving tomorrow!


So this week has been pretty good! It's been pretty slow but I have been able to really connect with the members.  Hopefully, after I leave this area, the missionary's will be able to really use the members!  It's kinda sad but I'm happy with it!

They had me share my testimony yesterday and I noticed how much it has
grown! I was kinda blown away by my self #nottoboast but really it was
good and all the old lady's were so sad.  Guess I'm a moms kid!  They're all
fighting over dinner appointments! #ladysman! Jk
But really they're great!

Well we helped sister brown with her walls to make them a brighter white and sprayed bleach all over and ruined my shoes😡 but it's alright... I don't mind.
Fyi I got that Bahamas hat at a garage sale last Saturday morning.  We
were trying to find some people...





No comments:

Post a Comment