Friday, November 21, 2014

My message

This last week has been great I'm really excited! Here is my life in a short letter😁

So this Monday we hiked up to the beautiful mountain called table rock! 
Because of this hike I was not available to message all of you.  I truly am sorry. I know for most of you my letter home is the high light of your week! 

So I'm gonna tell you all about my district.  First of all my comp is great and a lot like me! Home schooled, has issues with horses and cat hair! Just kidding.  I'm gonna start my letter off with a joke to help lighten the day! 

So on Wednesday we had some extra time so we decided to knock on a couple doors and turns out most of them were southern baptists people😱 I had no clue! Anyways, we said we didn't like this area so we drove for awhile and I decided to stop and knock on a couple doors! We skipped a couple houses and went strait up to this house and turns out she was looking for a sign😇 and not to boast but that was us!😌 Anyways, we have been teaching her and having a lot of success! Yay! We enjoy people that want to hear from us! 

On other exciting news, a member we have been teaching, well his son wants to be baptized🙏 
We're very excited because he is a really good guy!

We had stake conference and all the missionary's in the hickery zone went to sing in it and had a blast! They talked about how as a member we need to do more to help with the missionaries! 

And if anyone in Arizona area meets an Elder Maltba make sure you tell him where I am because his lovely parents are very supportive of us missionary's! 

So my companion is singing in this big event called the Messiah! I will not be so I'm gonna be enjoying the beautiful practices on Sunday's for about 2 hours.  They really are something else and they will be performing in a lot of different baptist churches around here and I will be using that time to share our message to all those not of our faith!

Anyways, thanks for writing me and keeping me in you're prayers! 🙏 

Peace from your boy Elder D. Nelson 👼 

#missionarywork
#wecantstopandwewontstop 
#Haveablessedday 

No comments:

Post a Comment