Monday, September 15, 2014

I can't ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars!

This week!!!! It's been a fun one.  Last Pday we were able to go up to brother Lewis's house and fish all day.  That was great and peaceful.  I felt like I was back on my game catching all the fish!! I loved it though I got some great pics!!!!!!


We had a lesson with a recent convert and we talked about indexing and how she has been doing it and it has helped her to feel the spirit in the hard times.  She's great!!

We have been dropping a lot of our investigators because they aren't keeping commitments, so we did a lot of finding and we were able to knock into a lady who said she and her husband were just about to start looking into churches to attend. We have been so blessed to have so many people be prepared to receive the gospel. It's amazing!

So Brother Lewis had us over to help him put up a fence.  It was Great. I learned a lot and had a blast! We're probably going to go fishing there again today!! No joke,  it's a blast!!

So the weekly accident comes on Friday.  We were riding over to an area to go finding and I was texting a member with two hands.  As I was texting, my bike decided to turn sharp left and I fell like a dumb person and ruined another pair of my new pants. I am so blessed to be able to not have to worry about dying cause I know of the wonderful plan of salvation. FYI this is not me saying I'm gonna go die I'm just letting my peeps know what's up.

So those of you that are thinking or are going to send me a package, I'll have to give you the address later cause I don't have it right now so I'll shoot one to you as soon as I do because we might be getting stuff stolen from ours.

Anyways thanks again for the prayers and all the love!! 
Remember God knows you are smart and will choose the right—Jacob 6:12


No comments:

Post a Comment