Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hey!!

What a week so many great things this week!! First off we had a great Pday! Was able to go to the mall and get some pants!!!

We have been doing this name thing with members it's called TBAM (to be a Mormon) but we have had great success and a lot of spiritual moments this week hopefully they will pay off.  We pray for about 75 names a night right now and we're hoping for a lot of baptisms in the future!!

Okay so on Thursday we got to ride our bikes in pouring rain!!! It was great not really!! But it was nice then we visited is lady with like a hundred dogs and we walk in I'm looking freaking good with my new pants that I got that week! 
And then as I walk in I hear in the back room "Oh no, Sammie's in" I'm like okay that's a mean dog I'm guessing.  So I try to get out the front door but my comp shuts the door and stays out side so I back up into a corner and see this dog and it's a huge German Shepard!! So I scream like a girl and then he starts coming at me and I started kicking his face and then.... He gets a nice bite into my left leg and rips my new pants so I kicked as hard as I could and got him to lay down and shut
up!! Anyways, I'm good,nothing too bad!!

Anyways we had another baptism this week for Sister Webster.  She's great!! Comp got to baptize her and I'll be doing the confirmation next week!! She's great, very excited to see where she goes!!

I guess all the sister missionary's in our district are doing impressions of me. Kind of exciting, but funny as well!

Anyways, it's been great.  We're excited for the up coming weeks. I'm still in the same place with the same comp!! Love y'all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment