Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What should my subject be next week?

I listen to the waves when I write these emails... they keeping lasting like the caves our Father created!

Sorry I love sending emails to y'all! Only a few left so forgive me later.

Chris wasn't able to make it to make it to church today and was really sick, but I wanted to share a story about him.  When we first met him he had just found out he had hundreds of blood clots land in his lungs and it
was gonna take 6 to 8 months of recovery. Well about 2 months ago we gave him a priesthood blessing and this week he went into the hospital because he wasn't feeling good and they took some look at the lungs and there were no more clots and his lung that had calasped? (I don't know how to spell that) was I full working condition. This is powerful!!!

Brother Wade finally got back to me and said he was cooking and had a plate for us (he is known to be the best cook on the Res) so we went over And he made ribs with Dr Pepper bbq sauce!🤗🤗 so good......

Holly is the best.  She told us at work the other day she told a coworker about the church and gave them a Book Of Mormon.  She is the best!

This last pday we did some kick boxing down in Charlotte and it was pretty fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment