Saturday, October 17, 2015

Jesus is your heart surgeon

OMG Emoji faces this week have been so fun! Have so many great stories to tell you all! 

We had mission conference this week! It was focused on family history and the importance of using it as a finding tool! It was neat!  Our presidents son works for the family history in Salt Lake so he came out and have some good ideas! We loved it! I also have been looking through some family history stuff and finding some fun events! 

We had a fun finding this week! We went into a gas station to fuel up aka soda! We started talking to the cashier his name is Bobby and he loves learning.  We were able to clear up some misconceptions of what he has learned about the church in the past. We have met with him a few times and hopefully he will progress! 

I love this ward. We have a lot of fun people in the District. I'll tell you their names explain their humor and attitudes: Sister Grace. She is from Lehi, Utah.  She's crazy and is gymnastic girl. Sister Sandy is from Pocatello, Idaho.  She is very calm and doesn't talk a lot but she's great to listen to. Elder Skinner is from Wyoming and he is just the best super funny guy.  He loves working. Elder Christiansen is from Provo, Utah and is super great and loves his family and basketball. This makes up our District with me and Elder Hatch as the authorized representatives of Concorde district we throw down. 

I like to share my thoughts and opinions on this wonderful General Conference that we've been able to listen to and partake of this week. I had a few questions coming into the General Conference most of them were answered several times in different ways. I truly felt the love that President Monson has for me. I'm grateful for his excitement and I know that he'll be sanctified as he magnifies his calling. One of my favorite speakers is President Eyring.  He has such a tender heart. I would like to note that I didn't fall asleep once! Pretty happy about that! 

I am so grateful for all the love I get from all of you! I know God and His Son, Jesus Christ, heal hearts. I know that as we focus and put Jesus in the center of our lives, we will be blessed and have the atonement to heal our hearts! I love God and I love his servants! 

Look for ways to improve from this experience... take it to the sacrament next week! I know we can be forgiven! Satan wants us to think we can't be. I love you all and know God does too.  One day we were having weekly planning and..... So we made a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment