Monday, December 1, 2014

This week!!! HE is the Gift!! #sharethegift

Wow what a fun week I have had!  

I have been transferred to......... Greenesboro!!  It's a ritzy place! I believe the LDS guy that wrote the Enders games series lives here which is dope!  I guess he doesn't like missionary's cause they only want to talk
about his books!

Anyways my address is 2400 lake Brandt place apt O, NC 27455.

So, I have a new companion and his name is Elder Smith. He is from Seattle and loves being a Mormon!!  He loves singing hymns in different languages and studying fun facts about the LDS faith! He has been out for about a year and we're pumped for this transfer!!  I'm sure I'm gonna learn a lot from him!

So this month we're gonna focus all our time on sharing He is the Gift video. We are getting pass along cards for it. We are supposed to pass out 10 cards a day which is gonna be tough, but I think it will help motivate the work!!

My new apartment is sweet and we have a cozy hot tub and an indoor pool and an outdoor pool! A very nice workout room and very nice people! Fyi I don't get into the hot tub and pools they just look nice!

We had Thanksgiving at the Hardy's. He is from Jordan, Utah I believe and not sure where she was from.  They had two sets of twins... a set of boys and a set of girls.  They were so cute and I enjoyed the love they had
for me!

We have some great plans this month for Christmas and I would invite all of you too share the He is the Gift video!!!  It's gonna be sweet!

Anyways, I'm excited for this new area and I will try to send some pictures today. I just forgot my cord and stuff kinda like my brother.

Anyways, I'm thankful for all of you and the motivation and support you give me!!

#sharethegift

Love elder Nelson!

No comments:

Post a Comment