Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mission Life!

So this week has been good!! 
It started out with all of us flying out of SLC at about 6am. When we got to NC it was unreal it's like it was
in the jungle! We stayed at the mission presidents house for the night and then met our new comps! Mine is Elder Morrow from SLC he went into the army for a couple years and has a girlfriend back home.  He's been out for 8 months and is killing it! 
Then I got to my area which is about an hour or so away from Charlotte it's so beautiful out here so many trees it's unreal!  We have been lucky to have all the members be so nice and taking us out to eat almost every day!  We've had a lot of lessons and I'm getting better each day!!   
As some of you may know I have my first baptism on Sunday!! Elder Morrow was planning on doing it but about 2 hours before he talked to her and asked her if I could so he came into class and whispers "hey your doing it."  I was like what!  And when he said the baptism it felt pretty cool but I was really excited!!
Anyways love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment